Cassoil Cutting Fluid
Cassoil C19 microemulsion cutting fluid is a high-quality cutting fluid specially designed for the processing of aluminum alloys. It contains nonferrous metal corrosion inhibitors and plays an important role in protecting aluminum and aluminum alloys. This product has excellent lubricity and antifriction properties, which can effectively eliminate the problem of knife getting stuck in the process of aluminium processing. C16 has excellent biological stability and long service life-span. It can also be used for the processing of other nonferrous metals and ferrous metals.
Suitable for aluminum, aluminum alloys, grinding, milling, drilling, cutting and other processing, can also be used for the processing of other non-ferrous metals and ferrous metals.
1. Excellent resistance to hard water: It can adapt to water of various hardness, suitable for the processing of aluminum and aluminum alloys.
2. Excellent lubricity: The use of high-quality lubricants, with more excellent lubrication and friction reduction characteristics, it effectively eliminates the problem of knife getting stuck in the process of aluminium processing, improve product finishing, accuracy, and extending the lifespan of the tools.
3. Biological stability: By controlling the growth of microorganisms, the biological stability is outstanding, the service lifespan is prolonged, and is odourless.
4. Anti-rust and anti-corrosion: The aluminum alloy has better anti-corrosion property, and it will not produce corrosion spots for extremely sensitive aluminum alloys.
5. Environmental protection: The product does not contain sulfur, chlorine and nitrite. It meets the requirements of environmental protection and can ensure the health of machine operators.