Hydraulic Oil 68,46,32 (20Litre,209Litre)
(1) Mainly used for hydraulic system of heavy load, medium & high pressure vane pump, piston pump, gear pump. Eg. D25 vane pump, PF15 piston pump, CBN-E306 gear pump. YB-E80/40 double pump hydraulic system.
(2) For use in Medium & high pressure engineering machinery, imported equipment and motor hydraulic system such as computer controlled machinery, tunnel boring machines, crawler crane, hydraulic backhoe excavators, coal mining machines and other hydraulic systems.
(3) It is also suitable for use in medium-load industrial gear(Except for worm gears & hyperbolic gears). Application temperature ranging from -10°C ~ 40°C. It complements well with the use of nitrile rubber. This anti-wear lubricant is developed based on the same technology used in developing anti rust, anti oxidation lubricant. There are high Alkaline zincs, low alkaline zincs, neutral high zincs and ashless type and there are 4 types of kinematic viscosity, 22, 32, 46 & 68.
(1) With its right viscosity and good performance, it ensures that the hydraulic components are well lubricated, cooled and sealed under varying operating pressures and operating temperatures
(2) Its excellent pressure and wear resistance lubrication keeps the frictions in the oil pump, hydraulic motor, control valve & cylinder at the very minimal even under high speed & high pressure.
(3)Its' anti-foaming properties will ensure that the foam generated under the conditions of intense mechanical stirring during operation will quickly disappear; and the air mixed in the oil can be released in a relatively short time to achieve smooth transfer of static pressure.
(4) Its anti-foaming properties ensure that the foam generated under intense mechanical stirring during operation quickly vanished. The air trapped in the oil can be released in a relatively shorter time to ensure an accurate, precise, smooth transfer of static pressure.
- DIN 51512 part2 HLP
- Anti wear
- AFNOR NF E 48-603 HM AND HV
- ISO VG 32 46 68
- ASTM 6158